The story of my favourite photograph

Of all the photographs that I have, one caught my attention faster than the rest... I discovered it thanks to my sister, who has the picture in her cell phone. Immediately, I say: Sister, send it to me, now. It is a beautiful photograph!
I did not know of its existence until then. According to her, the photograph was taken  by my parents, a summer day, in the house of my grandparents. We were just two children enjoying the simple things in the life.
That picture shows the innocence that every child has. That picture was taken by my parents fifteen years ago and I like this photograph because the picture show me with a person that I love so much. My sister is a person so special to my, because I share beautiful moments with her. Every day I speak with her, to know about her day in the school and the lovely things that she do there.

Comments

  1. Ohh, is so cute. The best memories are between brothers :))

    ReplyDelete

  2. It is an old photograph but with a lot of meaning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful photograph, it shows that you love your sister a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. is a beautiful photo! the best brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. owm, it's so cute, it's very cute that you love so much your sister

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts