About love, pets and friendship

In my twenty years of life, I have had many pets, very special for me. The first pet I remember having had was a goldfish. Despite my young age, I understood that living in a fish tank was not something like living in the sea, so I was in charge of giving everything I could to live in a clean and a fresh place. On summer vacation, he died. However, my mom changes it for another, without saying anything. When I grew up, she told me that history and it seemed to me something very noble and kind of her part. Then, my family gave me three budgies, and I named them Ron, Hermione and Harry, because in those years, my favorite movie was Harry Potter, and I related everything to that movie.
Actually, I have a small dog, which I called Hachiko, as in the movie "Always by your side".
He has been with my family for ten years, and his presence is very pleasant. I love him because he is small, adorable and and incredible protector.

Comments

  1. i had a few budgies too, they are great pets and i love when they sing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same as you with my pet!!!! :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's interesting, i never have had a goldfish.

    ReplyDelete

  4. I remember having a golden fish too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He has been with your family for a long time :o

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts