My favourite book or movie

For me is very difficult to choose my favourite book or my favourite movie, because my list of favorites is very large! However, the book is on top now called “El Último Rey, Codex Draconis 1”, written by León de Montecristo. That is not his real name; in an interview he said he will use that nickname to introduce to the world his imaginary universe.


The book is attractive because the way it is written makes the reader is immersed in reading, imagine every detail, like if he were there. 

Usually, I used to put the book close to my bed, because I like to read over and over again the best situations of the story
I usually read at night, after a long day. 


I recommended it because the story is completely different to other stories we can find actually. It has action scenes, drama, and especially, adventure. Regrettably, the second book hasn’t arrived in Chile.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts