My favorite subject

For many years, chemistry was the subject that I was most passionate about studying at school, however, my favorite subject since I study in the University is General Chemistry Laboratory. 

In general, I have been in three laboratories at the university, and all of them were really important to me in the development of my learning; applying what I learned in classes in a laboratory helps to deepen both the contents and the techniques used.

In laboratory classes I do different kinds of things, from preparing solutions to forming crystals. The last one is one of the most interesting things! The color the crystal takes, the shape, the hardness… it's something amazing!


Most of the classes were both practice and theory, however, the duration covered more the practical part.
The important thing of practice is that learning is very much deepened, to test that I learned in the lab, and above all, it helps to learn techniques that serve in classes and will serve in a future.
It is important, before, to learn the theory, because in a laboratory accidents can happen if you do not know what is being done.
The subject was interesting to me because I laughed a lot with my lab partner, learned interesting things and we saw many incredible reactions. 


Comments

  1. And I get stressed with laboratory ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love laboratory subject and I am very ecxited when I syntheside a beautiful crystal

    ReplyDelete

  3. It is true that everything that is learned in a moment will serve you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These subject was so difficult for me however was interesting and funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh): I don´t like laboratories (They're very difficult)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The practice in the laboratory is very important but difficult for me

    ReplyDelete
  7. The laboratory is great, I was with you at that moment jajajaj

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laboratories are the funniest subjects , discount the evaluations of course.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts