Why did you choose your career?



When I was a child, the job of my dreams was be a painter. The idea of capture, for example, any moment, makes me so happy. Normally, I painted a lot of things about the nature, especially in green, because it´s muy favourite color. In the school I learn many methods that I never forget, and I use all for do differents things. 



However, in high school, I started to love the science, especially chemistry. 
I never had other career options, I was always clear about my goals. Study something about chemistry makes me happy, as when I paint. It is so hard, but amazing. 
The University demands a lot of time, sometimes is stressful, but in the end, everything will be for a best future. 
The kind of job that I would like to have it is not decided at all, because it is a very hard decision, but I have much time yet to decide. 

Comments

  1. that's interesting, i wanted to be a painter too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh great, i would like to see your paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, so, do you like scientific illustration ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do. Because through this I learn more things about science.

      Delete

  4. Having a hobbie like painting always helps for stress, I hope you never leave it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you'll be a good professional at the job you choose.

    ReplyDelete

  6. It's great that you were clear from the beginning what you wanted to study and what makes you happy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know you liked to paint, it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In my opinion, it´s good that you were decided about the path you wanted to choose since high school.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts