The Best Concert ever

Throughout my life, I have very worldly different good moments and pleasant experiences, where I had a good time and with very good company, however, one of the best moments I have lived many years ago was for the Imagine Dragons concert.The funny thing about all this is that now I don't like that band and I don't listen to their music either, but without a doubt, that was recorded in my memory because I enjoyed that day so much. I remember having gone with family and in that time I did not live in Santiago yet, so we stayed to sleep at my uncle's and the next morning we were already waiting for the great start of the concert.
The Imagine Dragons concert was here in Santiago, as I previously said and it was also performed at Movistar Arena, and it was in 2015. 
I remember that, to come to Santiago and see the band, I worked to have the money needed to buy all the necessary. I will never forget how much fun I had!

Comments

Popular Posts