My Best Friend

Throughout my life I have met many people who have been very nice to me, however only a few of them get close to me and I call them my friends. I currently have very few friends, but I don't complain because they are the best and make my days better. I would not like to exclude any of my best friends in this post, but if I have to choose someone, I would choose my first best friend, whose name is Teresa. I had the good luck to meet her when I was preparing to enter in the University in Cpech. I remember that she offered me some chocolate the fist day in Cpech, in class of language, and since then we have not stopped talking.

We have been friends for three years and despite the big distance that separates us, we have never stopped worrying about each other. I consider her my best friend because she always supports me in each of my decision, she advices me when I have a problem, makes me laugh, we go out together and we always have good times together. She lives in Curicó and sometimes she travels only to visit me and sometimes I travel to Curicó and visit her in her house.

The best memory I have with her is when she made me a surprise birthday party. It is a beautiful moment and I hope I can never forget it.


Comments

Popular Posts