Getting to know each other

My life:


My name is Ariel Farías, I am nineteen years old and I was born in the south of this country, San Fernando. It is a beautiful and relaxing place, where the people is very kind. However, my family is from Curicó and my grandparents are from San Fernando. My little sister lives in Curico yet, with my mother and my father.

I study all this years in Curicó, and the last year I travel here, Santiago, because since I was a little boy I wants to study in the Universidad de Chile, something about the health and the chemistry.


I love the music, the books about legends or mystery and the movies about action or adventure.
In the future I hope be a good professional because the idea of study is help people that need it, in a few words, works for the people. I hope too travel a lot and visit different places.
















San Fernando

Comments

  1. curico is nice place and i traveled there a few years ago. amazing post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always go in my vacation to there, it's a beautiful place !!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post. It's amazing to know from another person from curico

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to Curicó many times when i was a child, but i can´t remember very well the city :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ! you are very brave to come to live in Santiago to study.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts