Evaluation of my blog experience

When I listened that we are going to do a blog for the English class, I think... Oh! What are going to write there!

When I did my first blog my restlessness stopped, because I saw that the indications were clear, and they indicated to me in each blog where I should direct my writing. Over time, I began to observe that a subject has a lot to talk about if it goes deeper into that, and even found out things that I had never learned before.

Writing about something, also helps to develop the area of ​​writing, comprehension and good writing ... that and much more I can rescue from this class.

In the future I would like to include freer topics, or even random topics, that are curious, and the research in this will generate learning in that area, and the improvement in English writing. I also think it would be very entertaining if they gave us a picture of anything and we talked about it.

It would be good to write about thematic more oriented to the area of ​​our studies, because is a different way to learn that teachers teach us day by day. It could include a free theme, to talk about anything! Even talking about how we feel… It would be an excellent way to express our feelings and emotions, as a way to let off steam.

Related image

Comments

  1. The pictures help a lot, they are very interesting when i read a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, writing related to the race would be entertaining.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I think the same as you, about free topics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free topics will be good, to enjoy bettet this experience.

    ReplyDelete

  5. You're right, we must write topics of our area or tastes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's very creative to talk about a photo and see how each person perceives it in a different way

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts