My favourite piece of technology

It's a little harder think about my favourite peace of technology, because I have a lot of ideas in my mind. However, for me, in this moment, the best  peace of technology is the computer, because that includes the others options that I have.
I can not remember exactly when I got it, I only remember that happened when I was in the primary school. I felt so happy when someone (I can not remember that) tell's me that I was going to have my first computer. In these years, have a computer was amazing, because you could do a lot of things.

Now, I use the computer for do the homework or investigations of my University, about different things of chemistry. I use the computer all the week.
I like that because the information it is very accessible, I can listen to music, read some books and watch my favorite videos.
Without the computer, it would be uncomfortable, because I could use my cell phone for do the same, but the computer have a more extensive vision.

Comments

  1. oh amazing, you share my opinion that the computer is the best piece of technology

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Me too, I think that the computer has an important function.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think that the computer is an important piece, i use it all days for studying

    ReplyDelete
  4. When i got my computer the first time i felt so happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use my computer all the week like you, i dont know what i will do if my computer dies

    ReplyDelete
  6. computers are very useful, especially when you are in the university

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think the same about the computer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts