A country I would like to visit

The country that I have always wanted to visit since I was very young is Egypt, for different things I have researched about the place, thanks to Internet. The things that I love about Egypt are the great culture, architecture and geography that the place has. One of the things that attracts my attention is the great pyramids that were built many years ago. I have read a lot of myths about the construction of the pyramids and all those myths never stop impressing me and always attracting my attention.

Thanks to my investigations, I have learned many things about that country, for example, the Egyptian civilization was located on the banks of the river, it presents an extremely dry and hot climate and many years ago and the Egyptians had a form of government that was under the command of the pharaohs.

I would love to transport myself on a camel; it seems like a very entertaining activity! And I would like to study the language they had through drawings and figures.


Comments

Popular Posts